Welcome to Whim Wham's Craft Blog!

I love to craft, sew, knit, crochet, needle felt...ect. Unfortunately, no one around me shares this passion. So, I am branching out into cyber world, hoping to connect with a few crazy...I mean crafty people like me. Enjoy! :)







Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Watch Out! Contents Could Explode!

I thought this was kind of funny, and wanted to share it.  I usually don't buy soda, but since Cora was sick, I got some Sprite for her upset tummy.  When I gave her the first bottle yesterday, she kind of shook it and  I told her "No honey, you can't shake soda or it will explode all over the place when you open it."
So, today she comes walking in my room, which is just across the hall, carrying a bottle of Sprite.  She was walking super slow, holding it out in front of her, so I asked "Cora. What in the heck are you doing?".  She said  "I don't want it to explode Mom!".  I had forgotten that I told her that yesterday, so now she thinks that soda is very unstable. 
If only she would be this careful with all of her drinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please feel free to tell me what you think or ask any questions. Your comments are always appreciated. I do ask however, that you please keep them appropriate and non-offensive.
Help keep this a happy place! Thank you ☺

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blogging tips