Welcome to Whim Wham's Craft Blog!

I love to craft, sew, knit, crochet, needle felt...ect. Unfortunately, no one around me shares this passion. So, I am branching out into cyber world, hoping to connect with a few crazy...I mean crafty people like me. Enjoy! :)







Thursday, March 18, 2010

Mushroom Sweater Slippers

mushroom wool sweater slippers

I made another pair of sweater slippers for Cora.  She gave her bird ones to her cousin, because she said they were too big for her.  I made this pair a little bit smaller...so they should fit her for a week or so right???  That's OK, because mom can just make more and more!  Not going to happen!  I told her no more until she outgrows them.
I made mushroom slippers per her request. The mushrooms themselves are appliquéd on, but I did needle felt the spots.  She asked if I could make her mushroom's smile.  So, I still have to needle felt the smiley faces on them.    
This sweater was the thickest felt I have ever worked with.  When I was sewing on the soles, it was almost an inch thick under the presser foot.  What a pain!  I am glad they are done.  
I wonder what I'll make tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please feel free to tell me what you think or ask any questions. Your comments are always appreciated. I do ask however, that you please keep them appropriate and non-offensive.
Help keep this a happy place! Thank you ☺

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blogging tips