Welcome to Whim Wham's Craft Blog!

I love to craft, sew, knit, crochet, needle felt...ect. Unfortunately, no one around me shares this passion. So, I am branching out into cyber world, hoping to connect with a few crazy...I mean crafty people like me. Enjoy! :)







Monday, March 15, 2010

Thirft Store Wool Sweater Finds!

wool sweaters

My supply was running low, so I ran to the thrift store today to look for some more wool sweaters.  I didn't do too bad.  I found 12 decent sized sweaters that are just waiting to be felted!  I wish that I had found some brighter colors.  I would like to have some primary rainbow colors to work with, but I'll take what I can get.  They should all felt up nice and thick!
I can't wait to make myself a new pair of slippers!  Mine are showing severe signs of wear.  You know what it's like when kids are around though.  You make everything for them, and eventually get around to making something for yourself...maybe!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please feel free to tell me what you think or ask any questions. Your comments are always appreciated. I do ask however, that you please keep them appropriate and non-offensive.
Help keep this a happy place! Thank you ☺

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blogging tips