Welcome to Whim Wham's Craft Blog!

I love to craft, sew, knit, crochet, needle felt...ect. Unfortunately, no one around me shares this passion. So, I am branching out into cyber world, hoping to connect with a few crazy...I mean crafty people like me. Enjoy! :)







Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools Day Everybody!

Did anyone get a nasty prank pulled on them today? It was surprisingly quiet around here today. That almost seems like an April fools in itself.
I haven't had anyone prank or trick me for years. When I was growing up, my mom would pretty much do the same evil thing every year,(Don't try to deny it either Mom!)and like an idiot, I fell for it more than once! She would tell us it was a snow day, and we be like"woo hoo! no school!". Then she would say "April fools!"
That's just sooo wrong!

Anyway, join me for a group therapy session and post a comment of any April fool's jokes that have ever been played on you!

2 comments:

  1. There were far too many prank links on Twitter for my liking, and I fell for most of them, like a new yarn made from duck feathers. Sigh...
    A few years ago, about a month before my sister's marriage she and her husband to be wore their wedding bands to lunch with the family, and told my stepmother that they had decided the day before to formally get married, but not to worry because they were still planning on having the big wedding party.
    It took a looong time for them to convince my stepmom that it wasn't actually true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny!
    I would have clicked the link for duck feather yarn for sure. My Dad has a farm with ducks. I would have been stealing all of the feathers for it! Too bad that was bogus!
    Thanks for sharing! =)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please feel free to tell me what you think or ask any questions. Your comments are always appreciated. I do ask however, that you please keep them appropriate and non-offensive.
Help keep this a happy place! Thank you ☺

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blogging tips