Welcome to Whim Wham's Craft Blog!

I love to craft, sew, knit, crochet, needle felt...ect. Unfortunately, no one around me shares this passion. So, I am branching out into cyber world, hoping to connect with a few crazy...I mean crafty people like me. Enjoy! :)







Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Soccer Mom of The Bearded Child!

I just had to share this.  My little girl has always been kinda full of weird behavioral surprises, but this one takes the cake!  A friend of my Dads likes to give Cora quarters for the vending machine at a restaurant we go to for lunch, and what does my daughter buy with them?...A moustache collection!   The bad part is she insists on wearing them to soccer practice and games.  I told her I thought it would be best to leave them at home, but she was really set on wearing them to soccer.  I figured the other kids would laugh at her and cure this bizarre phase, but my plan backfired.  They all thought she looked cool.  So it looks like I'm the soccer mom of the bearded child! Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please feel free to tell me what you think or ask any questions. Your comments are always appreciated. I do ask however, that you please keep them appropriate and non-offensive.
Help keep this a happy place! Thank you ☺

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blogging tips