Welcome to Whim Wham's Craft Blog!

I love to craft, sew, knit, crochet, needle felt...ect. Unfortunately, no one around me shares this passion. So, I am branching out into cyber world, hoping to connect with a few crazy...I mean crafty people like me. Enjoy! :)







Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

needle felted Slimey the worm Valentine


Hope everyone is having a lovely day!
I have been spoiling my daughter pretty good today.  I went and had lunch with her.  She was so excited when I brought her heart shaped pancakes, eggs and apples.  She told me this morning she is going to give me a back massage when she gets home...after we do crafts of course!  I love how thoughtful and sweet she is.  She's my perfect little valentine!
I hope you have a great day with your perfect little valentine's too!  These are pictures of some of my needle felted creations wishing you a happy day!  Feel free to click and save either of these photos and send one to someone special! 
Enjoy! :)

needle felted mouse valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please feel free to tell me what you think or ask any questions. Your comments are always appreciated. I do ask however, that you please keep them appropriate and non-offensive.
Help keep this a happy place! Thank you ☺

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blogging tips