Welcome to Whim Wham's Craft Blog!

I love to craft, sew, knit, crochet, needle felt...ect. Unfortunately, no one around me shares this passion. So, I am branching out into cyber world, hoping to connect with a few crazy...I mean crafty people like me. Enjoy! :)







Thursday, February 18, 2010

Making the plunge and wishing I had floaties!

I have been sitting back and silently reading craft blogs, thinking to myself... "I would like to have a craft blog too someday.  That would be fun!".  Well, the time has come and I am diving in, but I am starting to feel like I can barley keep my head above water.  I am trying to get everything set up all at the same time, and am feeling slightly overwhelmed. I have started this blog, an Etsy store, a Flickr, you tube, Twitter (still not even sure what that is??), and all of the web analytics stuff (also very confusing).  I cannot wait until all of this becomes second nature, but until then, please bear with me. 
I will learn this...probably while publicly embarrassing myself on occasion, but by golly, I am not giving up after all of the work thus far.  I now have a much greater appreciation to all of the craft bloggers and etsy store owners out there.  Thanks for all of your time and effort! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please feel free to tell me what you think or ask any questions. Your comments are always appreciated. I do ask however, that you please keep them appropriate and non-offensive.
Help keep this a happy place! Thank you ☺

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blogging tips