Welcome to Whim Wham's Craft Blog!

I love to craft, sew, knit, crochet, needle felt...ect. Unfortunately, no one around me shares this passion. So, I am branching out into cyber world, hoping to connect with a few crazy...I mean crafty people like me. Enjoy! :)







Thursday, February 18, 2010

Uncle Sam called, and he wants his cut!

Well, I made a little more progress today.  I had no idea this hobby/adventure was going to turn into such a task.  I found out today that Etsy store owners have to get a DBA (unless doing business just as your own name I suppose).  I also have to file for a state tax certificate.  So, that should be fun times. The list just keeps growing.  Every time I think I am getting a little bit closer to opening my shop, it falls a little further away...but that's ok...I can run in place all day!

I can't wait to just hang out with my little peanut this weekend.  She doesn't have school tomorrow because of PT conferences.  I see a weekend full of parties (everything is a party to her lately), and making snow angels (before all of the snow melts).  Hopefully she'll help me get together something fun for this blog too, instead of my whining and complaining posts! :) 

My little snow angel Cora!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please feel free to tell me what you think or ask any questions. Your comments are always appreciated. I do ask however, that you please keep them appropriate and non-offensive.
Help keep this a happy place! Thank you ☺

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blogging tips