Welcome to Whim Wham's Craft Blog!

I love to craft, sew, knit, crochet, needle felt...ect. Unfortunately, no one around me shares this passion. So, I am branching out into cyber world, hoping to connect with a few crazy...I mean crafty people like me. Enjoy! :)







Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Nothing kills a happy mood like vomit!

Shortly after my last post, I snuggled into bed with Cora and browsed through Articulate Matter's Flickr Photo's.  (which are so funny to look at!)  They are squid, jellyfish, and octopus set into scenes of everyday life.  Some have so much detail.  Very talented and creative photos. 
Anyway, it was a perfect night.  Cora and I fell asleep hugging each other, sleeping peacefully, until..."Mom.  I think I'm going to be...." followed by which seemed like, never ending vomiting.  The sweet embrace no longer had the same appeal.  She managed to get it on just about everything in the entire bed.
So after our second shower (we had just taken one before bed), and a ton of laundry, followed by more vomiting...I am finally sitting down next to her in a moment of silence.  Well, almost silent.  We are watching Flushed Away.  She looks like she might fall asleep again soon.
How did this night take such a turn?  I suppose too much perfection can make you sick.  I hate to admit it, but I am feeling a little queasy now too.  Maybe it's just from cleaning up her mess.  Please let that be the case.  I have too much to do.  I don't have time to be sick right now, but I do have time for my little funny tummy girl.  I'll take those hugs...vomit and all !

Hope you all had a better night than mine. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please feel free to tell me what you think or ask any questions. Your comments are always appreciated. I do ask however, that you please keep them appropriate and non-offensive.
Help keep this a happy place! Thank you ☺

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blogging tips