Welcome to Whim Wham's Craft Blog!

I love to craft, sew, knit, crochet, needle felt...ect. Unfortunately, no one around me shares this passion. So, I am branching out into cyber world, hoping to connect with a few crazy...I mean crafty people like me. Enjoy! :)







Monday, March 1, 2010

I've Never Felt Happier!

rainbow of wool felt
I received my order of felt today from Wool Felt Central.  They are having a sale for 20% off until March 7th. 
I had never ordered from there before, but I was very pleased with my purchase.  The colors are pretty true to what they looked like on my monitor and the order shipped quick.  This is what it looked like straight out of the box.
Cora is going to be so excited when she sees all the new colors!  I was so excited to see them too! 
I wish I could just leave it in a pretty pile like that forever, but I can't wait to make something with it.
Oh the possibilities! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please feel free to tell me what you think or ask any questions. Your comments are always appreciated. I do ask however, that you please keep them appropriate and non-offensive.
Help keep this a happy place! Thank you ☺

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blogging tips